TriStar Commercial is an Austin based security company who has provided security systems for Austin businesses for over six years. Using equipment from industry leaders Honeywell and Digital Monitoring Products, the clear leaders in security systems, TriStar will provide you with state-of-the-art digital security platform for your business including access control, video surveillance and intrusion detection. True security systems should increase functionality, lower cost, and make administration easier. Our Smart devices will give you the exact location of your alarms for a faster response and device status information for faster service.Our custom systems designs take into consideration your building, work environment, location, and individual needs. We work with businesses ranging from the largest enterprise customer to the emerging start up who have security needs. TriStar Commercial can design security systems specific to your company’s requirements. As your Austin business grows, we can grow with you. The flexibility of our systems allow them to expand as your needs grow, ensuring your safety and peace-of-mind for now and for the future.
Why TriStar Commercial?
When it comes to Security systems in Austin we know you have many choices. We will work hard to win your business with our professional staff and our dedicated customer support. TriStar Commercial is licensed and insured in the state of Texas . Our diverse team of security professionals services Austin, Houston, San Antonio and the surrounding areas.
We provide same day service in most cases, and immediate response to emergency calls. Our service staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We take pride in offering excellent service at competitive prices. We are here and ready to meet your needs.
Other Facts about Our Commercial Security:
- Are as easy-to-use as your automated banking machine (ATM) – just follow the screen prompts!
- Can tell you the exact point of an alarm or trouble with “Smart Devices”
- Use a variety of unobtrusive door sensors, motion and glass breakage detectors to detect an unauthorized individual’s presence
- Have wireless and hardwired devices – because wiring isn’t always easy
- Will alert you with appropriate sounders, sirens, or lights depending on your situation
- Communicate quickly to our central monitoring station so you are notified and emergency or service personnel can be dispatched promptly
- Latest in retail security systems technology available